Panasonic is the most popular brand worldwide, and its features are also amazing compared to other TVs. If you lost your original remote or looking for the Best universal remote to control your Panasonic Tv, you are at the right place. I will recommend the One For All remote for controlling your Panasonic TV even for one for all sharp aquos code it works very well. This post shows Panasonic TV codes for One For All remote and their programming instructions. Read all the information carefully before connecting your remote to the Panasonic Tv. You don’t need to worry about connecting the One For All remote to Panasonic TV. I will give step-by-step instructions in this post.
One For All Remote Panasonic Code List
Here you can see a list of One For All remote codes for Panasonic TVs. Verify your device model to select the correct code to program the remote. The remote producer designed several codes to connect the remote to Panasonic TV. If you fail to program your remote with a code, you can retry to program the remote with the next code.
How To Connect One For All Remote To Panasonic TV
I explained complete instructions to program the One For All remote to your Panasonic TV below. You don’t need any previous experience to program the remote. Just follow the instructions. Ensure you have connected all the cables correctly before starting remote programming.
- Switch on your Panasonic TV and insert new batteries into the One For All remote.
- Press the “MAGIC” key on the remote until the LED indicator blinks twice. (The LED light indicates when the remote comes into learning mode)
- Now enter the code by using the remote keypad. The LED indicator blinks twice after entering the code and turns off.
- Finally, press the “POWER” key on the remote until the Panasonic TV turns off. If the device turns off, which means the remote is programmed successfully. If not, try to reprogram your remote with the following code.
- Test all the functions you wish to control the device. If some functions don’t work, try to reprogram your remote from step2.
Panasonic One For All Remote Not Working
You will need to fix some errors when your One For All remote is not working. The One For All Remote may not work if you enter the incorrect code. Also, if you use old batteries in the remote, which may interrupt the signals, try to insert new batteries into the remote and run the power cycle to solve the One For All remote not working” problem. Remove the batteries from the remote for 10 minutes to run the power cycle and unplug the device’s cables. Connect all the cables properly to the device and insert the batteries into the remote to solve the problem.
The information stated above is One For All remote codes for Panasonic TV and programming instructions. If you want to complete the setup successfully, follow all the guidelines carefully. If you have any doubts, leave a comment for us.