The One For All remote is a universal remote that controls multiple entertainment devices, including DVDs. If you are looking for a remote replacement, The One For All remote is the best choice for your DVD player due to its unique features. Also, you can get all the features of your original remote in this One For All remote. You will need to set up the remote with a code to use the One For All remote for your DVD players. It is the easiest method and completes within a minute. This post will discuss One For All remote codes for DVD player and their programming instructions.
One For All Universal Remote Codes For DVD Players List
Here you can see several codes which allow the remote to connect to the DVD player. However, you must find the correct code matching your device model. The code helps the remote to identify the device and save the information in the remote database. Note down the valid code and connect all the cables correctly to the device before going to programming.
24366, 41655, 11212 ,23415, 23451, 25145, 42134, 22436, 11565, 11212, 41236, 14261, 22514, 25643, 31331, 23352, 42226, 21656, 33146, 31434, 26245, 31326, 15165, 33534, 14245, 34621, 23161, 31544, 26146, 42224, 43155, 24344, 21262, 25612, 24525, 44631, 35254, 34243
How To Connect One For All Remote To DVD Player
You must program the One For All remote in the code entry method. Before connecting the remote to the DVD player, note down the code on paper and follow the instructions below.
- Turn on your DVD player.
- Insert new batteries into the remote.
- Find the “MAGIC” key on the remote to enable learning mode in the remote. Remote allows the program when it is in learning mode.
- Press and hold the “MAGIC” key until a LED light flashes two times.
- Now, enter the code that you selected for your device.
- After that, the LED light will flash two times to confirm the code and turns off.
- Now press and hold the “Power” key on the remote. The DVD should turn off. If it happens, which means the remote is ready to use. If not, try to reprogram your remote with the following code.
The One For All remote programming is simple and easy to use. You can try another code to program the remote if you fail to connect the remote. You must understand the remote setup to connect the remote to the device. If you have any doubts, leave a comment to us, and we may try to answer you.