Universal remotes are most compatible with operating multiple devices when you lose your original remote. You can enjoy all the functions of the original remote with the universal remote. I recommend the One For All universal remote when you want to replace the remote. One For All remotes are advanced remotes compared to other universal remotes and support all types of entertainment devices. However, you must program the One For All remote to control TCL Roku TV. The remote manufacturer provides a list of codes to program the remote to control your device. This post will discuss One For All remote codes for TCL Roku Tv.
One For All Remote Codes For Tcl Roku Tv List
You can find One For All remote codes for TCL Roku Tv below. Note down the correct code to program the remote for your device. Remote can’t be programmed even if you entered the brand code if the code doesn’t match the device model you have to choose one for all sharp tv codes same like that tcl roku codes you have to choose, dont worry below codes are roku’s only. Before starting remote programming, you must verify your device model and choose the correct code.
One For All Remote Setup Tcl Roku Tv
Note down the code to set up the One For All remote to your TCL Roku TV and connect all the cables correctly to your TCL Roku Tv. Remote programming is much simple; you don’t need any technical knowledge to set up your remote and even if you want how do you program a one for all remote without the code then check here Follow the instructions carefully below to program your remote.
Turn on your TCL Roku TV (Not standby mode). Insert a set of new batteries into the remote to avoid power supply errors during the programming.
- Press and hold down the “MAGIC” key on the One For All remote until the LED indicator blinks twice. After this, release the “MAGIC” key.
- Now locate the remote toward the TCL Roku TV and enter the four-digit code using the remote keypad. After entering the code, The LED indicator blinks twice and turns off.
- Finally, press and hold the “Power” button on the remote. The TCL Roku TV should turn off.
- Now your remote is ready to use. If not, try to reprogram your remote with the correct code.
- Check the functions of the remote as you expected. If only some functions work and others don’t, your remote is partially programmed. Try to reprogram your remote with the following code.
Read all the information carefully before starting the program, and note down the correct code that should match your device model. You can only control your device with the remote if you enter the valid code. If you have any doubts, leave a comment for us.