Samsung TV is the most popular throughout the world with unique features. If you have lost your Samsung original remote and looking for a remote replacement, the One For All remote is the best option due to its amazing features and compatibility. You can get all the remote features of your Samsung remote in this remote. However, to use this remote for your Samsung TV, you must program your remote to connect the One For All remote to the device. This post will discuss One For All remote codes for Samsung TVs and their programming instructions.
One For All Remote Samsung Code List
The codes added below are One For All remote to connect it to the Samsung TV. You must find the correct code to connect the remote to the device. If you use an incorrect code, your device may not respond to the remote command. If you fail to find the correct code, you can try all the codes by following programming instructions. The code scans the device to save the device information in the remote database. After completing the remote program successfully, you can use the remote control on your Samsung TV. This post will tell you how to program the One For All remote For Samsung TV.
One For All Remote Code For Samsung Blu-Ray
Here you can check the list of One For All remote codes for Samsung Blu-Ray devices, which will be used during the remote setup. You will need to find the correct one that should match your device model. Note down the code before starting remote programming.
One For All Remote Codes For The Samsung Soundbar
The codes listed below are used when the One For All remote connects to the Samsung sound bar. The codes scan the device to pair with the Samsung soundbar and save the device information in the remote database to control the device.
How To Program One For All remote For Samsung TV
You will need to follow the code entry method to program the One For All remote. It is the most straightforward process and will be done within a minute. Follow all the instructions carefully to connect the One For All remote to the Samsung TV.
- Connect all the cables correctly to your Samsung TV and switch it on.
- Insert a set of new batteries into the remote compartment to avoid power supply errors during the programming.
- Press and hold the “MAGIC” key on the remote to enable learning mode. The LED light blinks twice while holding the “MAGIC” key on the remote for a few seconds.
- After this, enter the code that you selected for Samsung TV. The LED will blink twice and turns off after entering the code.
- Now press and hold the “POWER” key on the remote. If the Samsung TV turns off, the remote is ready to use. If not, the remote didn’t program with the code. You will need to reprogram the remote with the following code until you find the correct code.
One For All remote is recommended for the Samsung TV due to its unique features. The One For All remote programming and usage is much simpler than other universal remotes. If you have any doubts or technical errors during the remote programming, leave a comment to us, and we will try to answer you.